Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Oh sure, they say they're busy. They say that they didn't have even a moment in their insanely busy day to pick up the phone. It was just that crazy. Bullshit. With the advent of cell phones and speed dialing it is almost impossible not to call you. Sometimes I call people from my pants pocket when I don't even mean to. We may try to make you think differently, but we men are just like you. We like taking a break from out generally mundane day to talk to someone we like. It makes us happy. And we like to be happy. Just like you. If I were into you, you would be the bright spot in my horribly busy day. Which would be a day that I would never be too busy to call you. - "He's Just Not That Into You" Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

"'Busy' is another word for 'asshole'." - "He's Just Not That Into You" Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

No comments: