Saturday, February 01, 2003

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-King, you and all your silly English Kkkknnnights! I unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folks with your silly, knees-bent, running-about, advancing behavior? I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy-leather, second-hand electric donkey bottom-biters! No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food-trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

No comments: